Sunday, June 10, 2012

Not your ordinary Sunday


Well, we all know what today is. 
Yes, it's Sunday, but it's also the day our all time boxing champion, Manny Pacquiao, got defeated by Timothy Bradley. I'm not a huge boxing fan but I was actually saddened by the news that he lost. I mean, no one saw that coming! Well, anyway, you can't always have everything, right?

In the meantime, 
While everyone was busy cheering for Pacman, here I am, busy taking photos for my very first outfit post. 
I'm so excited! Yey me! :) So, this is what I wore to church today. I'd describe it as casual chic. What do you think?


Trying hard to show off my mini mullet skirt hahaha



Forgive my forever messy hair :D
  

My ever so favorite Bershka brogues. Goes well with everything!
(Don't mind the scratch at the top! haha)



Look: Sunday Casual
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Bershka
Shoes: Bershka
Bangles: Mango
Rings: Forever 21
Necklace & Glasses: Thrifted
Bag: Mom's vintage

Hope you like it!

☮☮
TWW

No comments:

Post a Comment