Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Goodbye Summer!


The memo pad is the cutest! I can't resist it!

Meet my pencil case. Been with me for 2 years now. hihihi

Studying for a quiz. Bummer!


Are you ready for school? 'Cause I, definitely, am not!
I just love shopping for school stuff, that's all. 
Y'know, that feeling when you buy new notebooks and ball pens, and choosing different colors of markers/highlighters. Ahhhh.. hahaha
Why does summer have to be so short? and fast?? I never really felt the 'heat' in "The heat of the summer". Like, literally! I only went to the beach once! I feel like such a loser. 
Nevertheless, it's my last year in school, so I have to make the most of the remaining days I have before I enter the world of job-searching and all those adult stuff. 
Just the thought of it makes me cringe! I swear, I'm not yet ready!
 I do hope this year will turn out to be what I expect it to be-- momentous
But then again, I always say, "You can never tell."

Cheers, everyone! And have a great school year ahead! 

☮☮
TWW

No comments:

Post a Comment