Sunday, June 17, 2012

Denim+Floral

This is what I wore yesterday for our Father's day celebration. 
I wanted something comfy and carefree at the same time. 
Denim + Floral.. What do you think? :)

Top: Forever 21
High-waisted Shorts: Mom's Vintage

Accesories: Aldo, Parfois and Thrifted

Shoes: Urban Outfitters


Our Father's Day celebration was simple as ever.
We dined at Hanoi Vietnamese Cuisine--just because all the other restaurants in the mall were full,
and we were so hungry.
Am I mean for saying that? Haha
We were actually having second thoughts about the food,
because we have no idea if they're good or not.
But now, I can say, they are definitely  good!





Of course, the food. I forgot to take down their names. Sorry for that.
I was THAT hungry. haha


Never knew Crispy Pata can also be Vietnamese. haha!

This one is super refreshing!!

Hanoi is definitely a must-try resto. <3

☮☮
TWW

No comments:

Post a Comment