Sunday, June 10, 2012

Colorful Ties and Highlights




This one is by far the hardest I've made, and the most time-consuming! It needed 16 strings!

So.. this is what I'm currently working on.. The diamond. 


These are all the friendship bracelets I have at the moment.
I made almost all of them, except for the other 4 that I bought.


If there's one thing I'm obsessed with lately, 
it would be these multicolored FriendshiBracelets
Seriously, who wouldn't be obsessed with them??? They're cute and eye-catching and are unbelievably easy to make! All you ever need to do is to master the art of the basic knots, and you're good to go.
The most basic knots are the forward knots and the backward knots.
The clue there is that in forward knots, you need to make a number 4 using 2 (two) strings.
Get it? FORward, and FOUR.
Of course, when you say backward knots, it's just the mirror image of the number 4.
Still confused? Well, there are plenty of videos in Youtube that might be helpful. Go check them out!
I also bought this Friendship Bracelet book I found in Robinsons supermarket.
I think you can find them in all bookstores now. Go get them before it's too late!
Happy knotting!


☮☮
TWW

No comments:

Post a Comment